Atthe energetic support of scholars and relevant agencies, the result of 2014 Excellent Articles of Journal of Chinese Pharmaceutical Sciences is announced.
The 2014 Excellent Articles award is under the strict rule of editorial office of Journal of Chinese Pharmaceutical Sciences. Firstly,weidentified 16 candidate from 108 original articles published in our journal 2014. Then, editorial office invited more than 60 experts as evaluation experts. The experts voted to choose 10 excellent articles from the 16 candidate. The titles and authors of 2014 Excellent Articles are as follows.
1. Renbo Ding, Jiaolin Bao, Yiwei Cao,Chengwei He, Yitao Wang, Jianbo Wan*. Panax notoginsengsaponins protect against chronic ethanol-induced hepaticsteatosis. 2014, 23, 361–368.
2. Tingbo Ding*, Jibin Dong, Bin Lou, Xian-Cheng Jiang. Sphingomyelin synthase activity measurement by the fluorescent product in cell culture medium or animal plasma. 2014, 23, 256–261.
3. Shuangmin Ji, Dewei Shang, Xipei Wang, Anning Li, Yupeng Ren, Liang Li, Tianyan Zhou, Chuanyue Wang, Wei Lu*. Population pharmacokinetics of risperidone based on meta-analysis and its application in therapeutic drug monitoring of Chinese schizophrenic patients. 2014, 23, 75–82.
4. Li Lu, Jin Li, Shaohong Jin, Changqin Hu*. Combination of reversed phase liquid chromatography and zwitterion exchange-reversed phase–hydrophilic interaction mixed–mode liquid chromatography coupled with mass spectrometry for the analysis of antibiotics and their impurities. 2014, 23, 106–117.
5. Qingzhao Liang, Hui Li, Wenxuan Zhang, Xiangbao Meng, Zhongjun Li*. Scalable synthesis of salidroside. 2014,23, 446–453.
6. Linling Que, Xinzhu Wang, Pengzhan Qian, Baoshan Cao, Kui Wang1, Siwang Yu*. Upregulation of Nrf2-regulated gene expression by tBHQ alleviates cyclophosphamide–induced hematotoxicity in mice. 2014, 23, 39–45.
7. Jifeng Shi, Ruijun Ju, Mengge Sun, Xiuying Li, Yao Zhao, Fan Zeng, Wanliang Lu*. Development of targeted sunitinib plus vinorelbine liposomes modified withDSPE-PEG2000-pemetrexed conjugate and the inhibitory effect toresistant breast cancer in vitro. 2014, 23, 287–294.
8. Soumia Cheddah,Taijun Hang*. Separation and characterization of degradation/interaction products of codeine phosphate in ibuprofen arginate/codeine phosphate combination formulation by HPLC coupled with MS analysis. 2014, 23, 694–710.
9. Xia Si, Zhuo Ma, Yue Chen, Lin Huang, Wanyu Feng*. Protective effects of 20-hydroxyecdysone on H2O2–induced cytotoxicity in human neuroblastoma SH–SY5Y cells. 2014, 23, 33–38.
10. Bingbing Wang#, Wen Qi#, Lili Wang, Deqiang Kong, Yoshihiro Kano, Jingxin Li, Dan Yuan*. Comparative study of chemical composition,antinociceptive effectand acute toxicity of the essential oils of threeAsarumdrugs. 2014, 23, 480–489.