JOURNAL PUBLISHING AND COPYRIGHT AGREEMENT
PLEASE REVIEW OUR POLICIES AND THE PUBLISHING AGREEMENT, AND INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS.
To be published in the journal: Journal of Chinese Pharmaceutical Sciences
Signed: Name printed:
Title and Company (if employer representative):
Please return the completed and signed original of this form by fax, or by e-mailing a scanned copy of the signed original, retaining a copy for your files, to:
Editorial office of Journal of Chinese Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
38 Xueyuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing, 100191
THE PUBLISHING AGREEMENT
1. Assignment of publishing rights
I hereby assign to Editorial Office of Journal of Chinese Pharmaceutical Science the copyright in the manuscript identified above (government authors not electing to transfer agree to assign a non-exclusive licence) and any supplemental tables, illustrations or other information submitted therewith that are intended for publication as part of or as a supplement to the manuscript (the “Article”) in all forms and media (whether now known or hereafter developed), throughout the world, in all languages, for the full term of copyright, effective when and if the article is accepted for publication. This transfer includes the right to provide the Article in electronic and online forms and systems. No revisions, additional terms or addenda to this Agreement can be accepted without our express written consent. Authors at institutions that place restrictions on copyright assignments, including those that do so due to policies about local institutional repositories, are encouraged to obtain a waiver from those institutions so that the author can accept our publishing agreement.
2. Retention of Rights for Scholarly Purposes
I understand that I retain or am hereby granted (without the need to obtain further permission) rights to use certain versions of the Article for certain scholarly purposes, as described and defined below (“Retained Rights”), and that no rights in patents, trademarks or other intellectual property rights are transferred to the journal.
The Retained Rights include the right to use the Pre-print or Accepted Authors Manuscript for Personal Use, Internal Institutional Use and for Scholarly Posting; and the Published Journal Article for Personal Use and Internal Institutional Use.
3. Author Representations/Ethics and Disclosure
I affirm the Author Representations noted below, and confirm that I have reviewed and complied with the relevant Instructions to Authors, the Ethics in Publishing policy, and Conflicts of Interest disclosure.
• The article I have submitted to the journal for review is original, has been written by the stated authors and has not been published elsewhere.
• The article is not currently being considered for publication by any other journal and will not be submitted for such review while under review by this journal.
• The article contains no libellous or other unlawful statements and does not contain any materials that violate any personal or proprietary rights of any other person or entity.
• I have obtained written permission from copyright owners for any excerpts from copyrighted works that are included and have credited the sources in my article.
• If I am using any personal details or images of patients or research subjects, I have obtained written permission or consent from the patient (or, where applicable, the next of kin).
• If the article was prepared jointly with other authors, I have informed the co-author(s) of the terms of this publishing agreement and that I am signing on their behalf as their agent, and I am authorized to do so.